Who do I call if my child is going to be absent?

Call the main office at (860) 963-6920 (ext. 1) to report your child absent. Medical excuse notes can be faxed to the school at (860) 963-6921.

Who do I contact if my child is struggling with his/her classes?

If your child needs help in a particular class, the best person to contact is that teacher. If your child is having continued academic difficulties and you would like to meet with your child's teachers, please contact Mrs. Moriarty, our School Counselor, at (860) 963-6920 (ext. 4027). If you continue to have concerns regarding your child's academic performance, please call Ms. Bruce, Principal, at (860) 963-6920 (ext. 4015).

What supplies should my child bring on the first day of school?

Students should bring a pen or pencil and notebook on the first day of school. Please check your child's grade link in the "Curriculum" tab above for additional information from each team. We will be providing an agenda/assignment book to each student.

Does the middle school have a PTO?

The Parent Advisory Group (PAG) is the parent volunteer group at the middle school.