The Library Media Center is looking forward to Spring!
- Kindergarten is busy refining their mouse skills
- Grade 1 will be starting a Mo Willems author study.
- Grade 2 are reading My Weird School series.
- Grade 3 are writing the words to a wordless picture book, Magpie Magic.
- Grade 4 are listening to a digital story, Inanimate Alice, and researching the places that she lives in: China, Italy, Australia, England.
- Grade 5 are escaping the winter doldrums by planning a pretend trip to Sea World in Orlando, Florida.
During weekly visits students enjoy the opportunity to check out amazing books and magazines to read, and learn about digital tools for fun, learning, and research. They learn how to safely locate, access, and use information appropriately.
The Library Media Center (LMC) partners with classrooms in many learning projects—using the tools learned to support the curriculum
Join us online with these learning tools.
***Note: Contact Library Media Specialist, Ms. Salerno, for passwords
For Parents and Teachers:
- Great Websites for Kids
- American Association for School Librarians (AASL)
- BBC Dance Mat Typing
- ***World Book Online
- ***Tumble Books*