We're Helping You Save Money...
Great news! Putnam School District is now offering OnePaySM, an annual savings pass offering more convenience and savings with reduced program fees for parents using MyScoolBucks for meal payments.
What is OnePay?
OnePay is a discounted program fee payment program for MySchoolBucks payments. OnePay allows parents to pay program fees upfront from their checking accounts, with unlimited payments for 12 months. Parents can make as many payments as they want, and in any amount – there are no spending limits!
How Will OnePay Benefit Me?
A parent using his or her checking account can save significantly by limiting the transaction fee for online school fees. With OnePay, parents can make an unlimited number of school fee transactions for a single, annual membership fee.
OnePay offers the choice of two program fee payment packages: Student for $12.95/year or the Family Plan for $26.95/year. Both packages fit into a household budget and provide great value for large families and those who make frequent online nutrition payments.
How Does OnePay Work?
- To take advantage of the great savings OnePay offers, you must use your checking account for payment on your program fees.
- The next time you log in, under "My User Profile" Click the "Update Membership" button and select the OnePay option suitable for your family (Single Student or Family)
- Once this is paid, you will not have to pay another program fee on E-Check payments made through MySchoolBucks for 12 months!
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
My School Bucks
Did you know you can monitor your child’s lunch balance from your computer or cell phone? We encourage parents to sign up online! Even if you don’t’ want to pay online, you can receive email notifications when your child reaches a certain balance on their lunch account.
Creating an account is easy. All you will need is your child's date of birth. No more lost lunch money, no more hassle!
- Extra entrees may be purchased for $ 1.75 each
- Extra milk, bottled water, or juicy juice are sold daily
- Students must have a positive lunch account balance in order to purchase extras
- Pre K and Kindergarten are not allowed extra's or ala carte items.